- Lord Best (Chair)- social housing leader and member of the House of Lords.
- Prof. Rachel Cooper- Professor of Design Management and Policy at Lancaster University, President of the Design Research Society, Fellow of the Academy of Urbanism.
- Dr. Michael Dixon- GP and National Clinical Lead for Social Prescription (NHS England), as well as being Chairman of the College of Medicine.
- Sir David Brown- Chair of board of Trustees at Bletchley Park and prominent figure in telecommunications and electronics industry and chartered engineer.
- Yolande Barnes- Professor and Chair of Bartlett Real Estate and Director of World Research at Savills.
- Lord Karan Bilimoria- Member of the House of Lords, Founder and Chairman of Cobra Beer and Chairman of the UK India Business Council.
- Dr. Kamal Mahtani- GP and Associate Professor at the Centre for Evidence Based Medicine.
- Pam Alexander- Chair of the Planning Committee and Board member of the London Legacy Development, advisor to One Planet.
- Joan Clos- the former Executive Director of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat)
- Alice Lester- Brent’s Operational Director for Regeneration, Growth and Employment, having previously been Head of Planning.
- Prof. David Banister- Emeritus Professor of Transport Studies at the School of Geography and the Environment (SoGE) and the Transport Studies Unit.
- Mel Barrett- Chief Executive of Nottingham City Council and a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Marvin Rees- Mayor of Bristol.
International Advisory Board
- Nigel Crisp (Chair)- Independent crossbench member of the House of Lords where he co-chairs the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Global Health.
- Tina Saaby– Chief city architect Copenhagen.
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka- UN Under-secretary-General and Executive Director of UN Women, South Africa.
- Enrique Ruelas- Prior secretary for General Health Council of Mexico.
- Dorothy Kisaka- Ugandan Lawyer and Corporate Executive, Executive Director of Kampala Capital City Authority.
- Aromar Revi- Director of Indian Institute for Human Settlements.
- Lan Wang- Professor of Architecture and Urban planning Tongji University, Shanghai.
- Rob Stokes- New South Wales minister for Planning and Public Spaces.
- La June Montgomery-Tabron- President and CEO of W.K. Kellogg Foundation, ensuring optimum development of young children.
- Yvonne Aki-Sawyer– Mayor of Freetown Sierra Leone.
- Bruce Katz- Director of Finance Lab at Drexel University and former US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- Professor Carl Heneghan
- Dr David Howard
- Dr Georgia Richards
- Dr Juliet Carpenter
- Robert Weavers (Administrator)
Subgroup A – The Built Environment, Design and Place-making (housing, planning and urban design, regeneration)
- Pam Alexander (Future Cities Catapult; London Legacy Development Corporation) (C)
- Mel Barrett (Chief Executive of Nottingham City Council) (C)
- Professor Rachel Cooper (Professor of Design Management and Policy at Lancaster University) (C) (Chair)
- Lara Kinneir (Leader / Design Cities, The London School of Architecture)
- Alice Lester (Operational Director, Brent Council (previously Head of Planning)) (C)
- Gail Mayhew (Principal, Smart Growth Associates)
- Sowmya Parthasarathy (Director, Urban Design & Master Planning, Arup)
Subgroup B – Transport and Movement, Infrastructure and Technology (Smart Cities)
- Professor Yolande Barnes (UCL Bartlett Real Estate Institute) (C)
- Professor David Banister (Professor of Transport Studies, University of Oxford’s School of Geography; Environment and the Transport Studies Unit) (C) (Chair)
- Sir David Brown (Chair, The Manufacturing Technology Centre) (C)
- Lord Karan Bilimoria (Chair, Cobra Beer; CBI President) (C)
- Polly MacKenzie (Chief Executive, Demos/Public Participation Lab)
- Emma Pinchbeck (Chief Executive Energy UK)
- Nicola Yates (Chief Executive, Future Cities Catapult)
Subgroup C – Health & Wellbeing (public health, social prescribing, food and exercise, health creation)
- Dr Catherine Calderwood (Centre for Sustainable Delivery; former Chief Medical Officer, Scotland)
- Dr Joan Clos (past Head of UNHabitat and former Mayor of Barcelona) (C)
- Professor Dame Jane Dacre (UCL Medical School, former President of the Royal College of Physicians)
- Dr Michael Dixon (Chair, College of Medicine) (C) (Chair)
- Dr Kamal Mahtani (Clinical Lecturer in General Practice and Fellow of Kellogg College) (C)
- Marvin Rees (Mayor of Bristol) (C)
- Sally Warren (Director of Policy, The King’s Fund)
(C) = Commissioner